It's been quite a year!
1. We launched one year ago on June 17, 2013–
2. Got a little crazy with props (re: need more coffee)
3. Survived a heat wave...
4. ... and a polar vortex
5. Battled team US vs. team Canada
6. Traveled far and wide to report. Places like Kuala Lumpur...
7. and South Africa...
8. And definitely stayed up past our bedtimes... on a number of occasions!
9. And later this year, Kate is having a baby!
10. Thanks to everyone – especially our fans – for a great first year!
Connect with us!
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie bust a move on late night TV.
And the New Jersey Republican danced with "The Tonight Show" host Jimmy Fallon around testy issues such as the George Washington Bridge controversy, which has cast a shadow over the Republican governor and his administration, a potential run for president, his weight, and House Majority Leader Eric Cantor's shocking primary loss.
Fallon, on his NBC late night talk show Thursday, asked Christie to consider a hypothetical situation in which the Garden State governor were to run for the White House in 2016 against Democrat Hillary Clinton.
"Do you think you could beat her?" asked Fallon.
"You bet," Christie answered.
"In a dance off," Fallon asked.
"That’s what I was talking about. What were you talking about?" added Christie.
In a segment titled, "The Evolution of Dad Dancing," Fallon and the Republican governor appeared alongside each other, in a riff on how someone's dad might dance at a birthday party. Both Christie and Fallon wore khakis and blue golf shirts. They grabbed their belts and demonstrated dance moves like "Don't Make Me Turn This Car Around," "The Passionate Elliptical" and "This Bridge is Closed'."
"You're a pretty good dancer," Fallon said.
MORE on CNN.com