Kate Bolduan is co-anchor on 'New Day' alongside Chris Cuomo and news anchor Michaela Pereira weekdays at 6am ET.
When she's not on-air, Kate can usually be found at the gym, spending with family and goofing around behind-the-scenes at 'New Day.'
Oh and also getting ready for baby! She and her husband are also expecting their first child in October.
Here, Kate shares 10 things you didn't know about her:
1. I'm left-handed but I play all sports right-handed
2. I have a unique talent of being able to fall asleep anywhere, any time
3. I would eat cereal for every meal if allowed
4. My parents were told they were having a boy, so my room growing up was all blue with trains and teddy bears for years
5. I grew up in an apple orchard
6. I can barefoot waterski
7. I studied in Madrid, Spain where I learned to speak Spanish
8. I've never seen any of the Star Wars movies (though I hear they're pretty good)
9. Ketchup goes with everything
10. My family nickname is Kway Wayne because I was obsessed as a child with Dwayne Wayne from A Different World. I even owned several pairs of flip-up sunglasses
See Kate's journey to discover her family history at CNN.com/Roots
Connect with Kate!
Indra Petersons is a weather anchor and meteorologist for CNN contributing to all programming including 'Early Start' at 5am ET and 'New Day' at 6am ET.
From earthquakes to asteroids, air turbulence to ocean currents, Indra's reporting doesn't just tell us what's happening outside, but why it's happening. It's nice having a self-proclaimed weather nerd around!
Here, Indra shares 10 things you didn't know about her:
1. Indra is the Hindu God of Weather but also just a place in Latvia. I got the second one
2. I rescued two dogs. A pit bull and a chihuahua. The chihuahua runs the house
3. I’m either a health freak or a foodie, just depends on what day of the week it is or how fun the party is
4. My dad REALLY is a brain surgeon
5. My husband is a marine sniper
6. Latvian was my first language. I speak English but I do know what you’re saying about me in Spanish
7. In my free time I’m either traveling the world or at home scrapbooking it. Adventurous or a hermit? You decide
8. I was playing the piano and skiing by age 3
9. Most of my friend’s say I’m the best guy friend they have, without the love of sports
10. You’ll know you’re in yoga with me when you hear the instructor remind the class, “some people aren’t genetically flexible,” but I bet I can do as many pull-ups as you can. Well, maybe round one
Connect with Indra!
Is severe weather happening where you are? Indra and iReport want to hear your story. Share your stories, photos and video, and we may request to feature them on 'New Day.'
John Berman is the co-anchor of 'Early Start' with Christine Romans at 4am ET and '@THISHOUR' with Michaela Pereira at 11am ET.
Oftentimes, he can be seen covering across all CNN day parts, including anchoring Anderson Cooper's show "AC360" at 8pm ET. All of which confirms for us that John Berman does not sleep.
Here, John shares 10 things you didn't know about him:
1. I have been thrown out of Yankee Stadium
2. I am not related to Chris Berman
3. I have seen Barry Manilow in concert
4. I was embedded with the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines for the invasion of Iraq
5. I have seen Milli Vanilli in concert
6. I was once Peter Jennings' head writer
7. Started dating my wife in college when she was a costumer for a musical I was in
8. It was a drag show
9. I have seen KISS in concert
10. I don't really like concerts
See John's journey to discover his family history at CNN.com/Roots
Connect with John!
When inspired, John does a segment at the end of '@THIS HOUR 'called 'Cable Outrage,' where he goes off on topics that irked him that week.
Here's one of our favorites on how John found out it's Daylight Saving Time (singular) and NOT Daylight Savings Time:
Have an idea for a 'Cable Outrage'? Tell John on Twitter using #CableOutrage!
Chris Cuomo is co-anchor on “New Day” alongside Kate Bolduan and news anchor Michaela Pereira weekdays at 6am ET.
When he's not busy reporting, he can typically be found out on the water fishing, working out at the gym and hanging with his family.
Here, Chris shares 10 things you didn't know about him:
1. When I was a kid, I was the only one who wanted to be nothing when I grew up. Some say I succeeded
2. I am married to someone who is better on TV than I am (search online for Cristina Cuomo)
3. I am only second generation in this country. My grandparents came from two poor areas of southern Italy
4. Despite being 100% Italian, I am almost devoid of chest hair and can't grow a beard
5. I was blown up and lived thanks, to our amazing fighting men and women. (YouTube it: Cuomo hit by IED in Iraq)
6. I cry. Often. Almost always involving my kids (joy and frustration), but sometimes during movies where someone is being victimized... but then I get angry
7. I was a mistake. I am 16 years younger than my oldest sibling. I wore my sister's hand me downs up through middle school. Baby blue Levi cords taught me how to fight early and often
8. I can't sleep on my back
9. I almost quit journalism after the death of child poet Mattie Stepanek. His death was so hard for those who knew him well and I wasn't sure I could keep doing the job. But his mother and my dear friend Jeni inspired me to fight the good fight
10. I have spent time in jail...and not for work
See Chris' journey to discover his family history at CNN.com/Roots
Connect with Chris!
Chris is also very passionate about "Good Stuff" news, stories out there of people helping others, showing kindness and acting heroically in big ways and small. We are always looking to feature videos and photography that highlight the "Good Stuff" going on in your world. So help us out!
If you have #GoodStuff news, let us know!
Leave a comment, post on Facebook, or tweet to@ChrisCuomo or @NewDay using #NewDay and submit your story on iReport.