February 7th, 2014

Biden says presidential decision will come next summer

By Kate Bolduan and Producer Lindsay Perna

Producer Elizabeth Stuart contributed to this report

Vice President Joe Biden joked this week that being able to drive his Corvette – is one good reason not to run. But, when asked to give another good reason not to run, Biden responded simply.

“I can’t.”

“There may be reasons I don't run, but there's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run,” he said in the interview with Kate Bolduan on CNN’s “New Day.”

Biden went on to say he would make a decision “realistically, a year this summer.”

This interview took place at one stop along Biden’s campaign-style tour pushing the President’s “year of action” as set out from the State of the Union address.

The President is giving Biden six months to develop a task force to reform federal jobs training and bridge more than 10 million unemployed Americans with unfilled jobs.

“The income inequity in this country is profound.  The middle class is shrinking,” Biden said to Bolduan following an earlier event in Philadelphia focused on infrastructure and transportation efforts.

But, the focus on the middle class is being overshadowed by another daunting issue likely to follow both Democrats and Republicans leading up to midterm elections: immigration.

House Speaker Boehner said on Thursday that immigration reform is unlikely this year because his caucus doesn’t trust the President after how Obama handled the healthcare law and his recent string of executive actions. Boehner said the President has fed distrust by changing the law “on a whim,” and “telling everyone that he’s going to keep acting on his own.”

Responding to those comments, Biden told Bolduan he still thinks “we can get this done” – and that “it doesn’t take much time.”

He added that House Speaker Boehner is under “a great deal of pressure from the Right.” But that, “he'll work his way through this.”

“I think no matter what we said, it would impact the internal dynamic and politics in the Republican Caucus. We should let them figure their caucus out,” he said.

Still, a Senate-passed immigration bill is currently stalled in the House – and has been largely contested by Republicans who say border security has to be addressed before the question of legal status.

A Q&A released by Boehner’s office on Tuesday – titled “Draft Standards for Step-by-Step Immigration Reform,” writes that “the House’s approach would prohibit a special path to citizenship for those living here outside the law.”

When asked whether he would support a bill that falls short of offering a pathway to citizenship, Biden said it’s “clearly not our preference.”

“Any bill that passes out of the House has to go through a conference committee with the Senate, which passed overwhelmingly a pathway to citizenship.”

A new CNN/ORC poll released the same day as Speaker Boehner’s news conference shows American attitudes have changed on what immigration reform should look like – with 54% now supporting a pathway to citizenship to the 41% who say the focus should be on border security.

It’s a critical time for the Obama administration as their legacy issues like immigration and gun control are continually blocked in Congress. This as Democrats have become increasingly worried about how the botched roll-out of the President’s health care law will affect them in November elections.

So, does that mean the President will stay out of the races? Biden says “that's not universally true.”

“There are some places the president is considerably more popular than I am, but there's some places where I can go in and the president can't. There are some places where it makes no sense for me to go in or for the president to go in,” he said.

But, Biden says he’s “truly optimistic about this year’s races.”

“The prospects of Democrats running for Congress, incumbents in the Senate, I think we are in the best shape we can be,” he said. “On every major issue, the public agrees between 51 and 70 percent with the position taken by the president of the United States and the Democratic Party.”

Midterms are likely to be the focal point of next week’s House Democratic retreat where the President and Vice President will be headline speakers.

So, where does this all leave Biden should he jump into his own election in a little over a year?

Far behind front-runner Hillary Clinton.

A recent Washington Post/ABC poll has the Vice President at a distant second to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton – who voters chose 73% to his 12%.

Biden said his decision would be determined by whether he is “the best qualified person.”

“That doesn't mean I'm the only guy that can do it,” he said. “But if no one else, I think, can, and I think I can, then I'd run. If I don't, I won't.”

1. MJ

Know you limitations Joe.....your not even a good VP.

February 7, 2014 at 9:35 am | Reply
  2. Johnny

LOL Not in a million years!

February 7, 2014 at 9:35 am | Reply
  3. J

Impeach obama ,that will do us good ,forget Biden ,he is not a threat for now.

February 7, 2014 at 9:32 am | Reply
  4. TropicMoTown

I'm a dedicated progressive and a HUGE Obama supporter – and that has always included 'Big Joe'.....but I'm not interested in Joe as a presidential candidate. Sorry Joe...time for some new blood from the Democratic party. I hope the party does not squander this unprecedented opportunity for a 3rd straight term of a Democrat President (last one was FDR!!!) by bowing to the 'old guard' within the party as some sort of lifetime achievement award. Let's keep the energy and progress moving forward Dems!

February 7, 2014 at 9:31 am | Reply
    • David

.time for some new blood from the Democratic party. Good. That rules out Hillary then doesn't it.

February 7, 2014 at 10:24 am | Reply
    • Larry

MOVING FORWARD????? This country is moving but in the wrong direction ..get Your head out of Obama a... er..hip pocket and smell the B.>

February 8, 2014 at 10:48 am | Reply
  5. MMouse5000

Oh Please... Biden is some type of a running joke in Washington D.C... Yea, go ahead and run Biden 🙂

February 7, 2014 at 9:29 am | Reply
  6. RichardSRussell

Simply put, Ronald Reagan demonstrated conclusively that we don't need an incipient Alzheimer's patient anywhere near the Big Red Button. That goes for Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton, John McCain, and essentially anybody else eligible for Social Security (which, BTW, certainly includes me). Obama started out as a vigorous middle-aged man, and look what the job has done to HIM!

February 7, 2014 at 9:27 am | Reply
    • Larry

You have it wrong Rich. ole man ...its "LOOK WHAT HE HAS DON TOO THIS COUNTRY"....or should We say What His Puppet Masters have done to this country.

February 8, 2014 at 10:51 am | Reply
  7. Phil in KC

First, I like the way Joe speaks his mind. He's very straightforward and that is refreshing.
    Second, early in the 2008 campaign, my top choices were Biden and Dodd. I couldn't make up my mind between the two of them. When Dodd dropped out, that made it easy. Unfortunately, Joe eventually did too. So I would probably vote for him over Hillary again this time.

February 7, 2014 at 9:27 am | Reply
    • jon wilson

Hillary has a chance though, I think Biden would get eaten alive.

February 7, 2014 at 10:42 am | Reply
    • Larry

SPEAKS HIS MIND??? how long has He and Obama been skipping down the YELLOW BRICK ROAD looking for a MIND??

February 8, 2014 at 10:54 am | Reply
  8. Goaty McCheese

I bet Chuck Graham could think of a reason.

February 7, 2014 at 9:27 am | Reply
  9. BigManPigMan

Joe missed the part about Hillary being a shoe-in for 2016. He was probably yucking it up with a buddy in the audience when they made that announcement.

February 7, 2014 at 9:25 am | Reply
  10. Furball

Biden – a good reason for you to run is because nobody takes you seriously. That includes us democrats. Please either stay home, or support one of the other candidates (which currently looks like Clinton)

February 7, 2014 at 9:25 am | Reply
  11. TheTruthHurts

Hey – Who let Joe off the leash?

February 7, 2014 at 9:19 am | Reply
  12. Kim

Oh please let this happen... You think the movie The campaign was funny, if this happens we will all be laughing..

February 7, 2014 at 9:18 am | Reply
  13. JomoDaMusicMan

If Biden runs, it could split the democratic party. Hillary wants the nomination very badly and the Prez is indebted to Both Bill Clinton & JOE. Who will he endorse, it would be a no win situation for Obama

February 7, 2014 at 9:13 am | Reply
  14. Kelly

Some real idiots posting here. My view–Biden is not a great candidate, but better than anything the RNC can offer up. Hillary is my choice.

February 7, 2014 at 9:08 am | Reply
  15. Shills

He is a LAWYER - right?

February 7, 2014 at 9:07 am | Reply
  16. John Parker

Obama would no longer be the WORST president ......... Hear the chant Run Joe Run

February 7, 2014 at 9:03 am | Reply
  17. Hencheryjohn

I used to like Biden but then he sold out to the Homosexuals.

February 7, 2014 at 9:02 am | Reply
  18. kevin flannigan

Geez, how old is the guy upper 70's I think, too old, And while I'm at it so is Hillary, who wants an old lady for president.

February 7, 2014 at 9:01 am | Reply
  19. Peachy

There is seriously something mentally WRONG with Biden--we don't need another idiot in the white house......oh HELL no

February 7, 2014 at 8:58 am | Reply
  20. Randy

I think Biden would make a somewhat poor candidate in today's political climate and he'd have a really tough time even winning the Democratic nomination. But he'd make a good president. He's not that complicated. I think he's really just a decent guy who'd like to do a good job for the country.

February 7, 2014 at 8:57 am | Reply
  21. Bayou Madness

And to think people laugh at Sarah Palin....

February 7, 2014 at 8:57 am | Reply
  22. American Citizen

Joe, America needs you. Run Joe Run!

February 7, 2014 at 8:52 am | Reply
  23. drc

Laughable. No reason not to run? You being an incompetent bumbling fool comes to mind

February 7, 2014 at 8:46 am | Reply
  24. J Bradford

If lord forbid Hillary is out – he would be the perfect fit. VP, great smile, connections like you can't believe, swears too much, beautiful wife (I should have put that first – male vote big time) and gaffes too much. We know he will keep us out of dumb wars. He is a great choice in a lot of ways.

February 7, 2014 at 8:45 am | Reply
  25. jolena klugmann

First and incompetent then an idiot

February 7, 2014 at 8:40 am | Reply
  26. souljacker

Really? Another old white man? No thanks. Let's have a woman in there, or another man who is more reflective of America today. I don't care that he's a democrat. Enough old white men.

February 7, 2014 at 8:38 am | Reply
  27. The GOP need to pack up and leave

Biden should run. He's intelligent, competent, well-respected at home and abroad. Add that to the fact he's a Democrat, and he's the winning ticket.

February 7, 2014 at 8:37 am | Reply
    • Kim

You are SO funny! We all need some of what you're smoking. Now step away from the computer Joe and stop posting comments about yourself.

February 7, 2014 at 11:25 am | Reply
  28. stane72

Reblogged this on My Side of The Story.

February 7, 2014 at 8:36 am | Reply
  29. Miguel

Here is a good reason not to run Mr Vice President – you are a punch line!

February 7, 2014 at 8:27 am | Reply
  30. mark ducharme

my comment is awaiting moderation. LOL

February 7, 2014 at 8:25 am | Reply
  31. Larry

A reason for Biden to run: Because the comedians need new material to work from, and he's a guaranteed 4 year source of entertainment material. Other than that, I can't think of a reason he should run.... SNL would have a Field Day with him! -- Best entertainment source since Bill Clinton!

February 7, 2014 at 8:19 am | Reply
  32. TAJ

Biden is a guaranteed failure...period.

February 7, 2014 at 8:16 am | Reply
  33. Sam

"here's no obvious reason for me why I think I should not run" except you're a complete moron. Palin cleaned dopey Biden's clock in debates and liberals think SHE's the dumb one. Please do run plagiarist & walking gaffe machine.

February 7, 2014 at 8:15 am | Reply
  34. J Bradford

Ok Cnn Buddies,
    I have been telling you for months that Biden is going to run and Biden is going to win. Why am I right?

February 7, 2014 at 8:13 am | Reply
  35. Jorge

I know a really good reason for Biden not to run... HE'S A FREAKIN' IDIOT! After this last presidential disaster that has ruined this country beyond repair... if another Demorat gets elected, it just goes to show this country is full of total A-holes!

February 7, 2014 at 8:11 am | Reply
    • JomoDaMusicMan

How quickly, u azz-holes forget, wasn't GWB elected twice, OH I FORGOT HE STOLE TWO ELECTIONS

February 7, 2014 at 2:58 pm | Reply
  36. Truth Rules

"... Biden responded simply." Par for the course.

February 7, 2014 at 8:09 am | Reply
  37. Andy

Now the democrats will have two unaccomplished do nothing candidates, Biden and Hillary

February 7, 2014 at 8:08 am | Reply
  38. KR

I very much doubt that Biden will run for presidency. He has many years of valuable political experience but he is elderly and rather controversial as a presidential candidate (as seen by the posts on this forum). I could see Biden holding a Cabinet position if the successor to Obama is another Democrat, though.

February 7, 2014 at 8:06 am | Reply
  39. Kitty Litter

Yeah and maybe Palin can run as his VP. Talk about clueless.

February 7, 2014 at 7:59 am | Reply
  40. Jimmy

Enough of this administration.

February 7, 2014 at 7:57 am | Reply
  41. Hilll12

Joe is without doubt the dumbest fool ever to grace the halls of congress. His lack of intellect is astonishing. He will not run. Hence the reluctance hidden in his words. He will grin like a fool elevated inadvertently to high office. But he wll not run.

February 7, 2014 at 7:55 am | Reply
  42. Stephen

One good reason not to run – You'll get zero votes.

February 7, 2014 at 7:52 am | Reply
  43. andyoo

biden is a more season pro...will be able to work with other side better than Obama.
    if you got Clinton, you are going get 8 more years of democrat vs republicians...since they hated her.

February 7, 2014 at 7:50 am | Reply
  44. carlin123

I can't find a reason why my toaster shouldn't run. That doesn't mean it should.

February 7, 2014 at 7:47 am | Reply
  45. karin

The CNN pol said 54% support pathway to citizenship and 41% support Border Security,,,,Was this Poll CNN Latino? Funny I never saw this Poll....Americans want Our Borders Secured and No Amnesty...We want Americans of f welfare and unemployment before we even talk about a pathway to citizenship

February 7, 2014 at 7:44 am | Reply
  46. Dale

Biden is highly unqualified to be vice president. Lets not forget that he has been caught and admitted to plagiarism (3) times: once in college and twice in his political career, once during his run for president. Not a very bright man – knucklehead.

February 7, 2014 at 7:43 am | Reply
  47. sillycanadian

"No reason not to run"

Wow....there is a guy you want running your country.........

February 7, 2014 at 7:42 am | Reply
  48. Reddog9500

I think the truth is that Biden is waiting for Hillary to announce whether or not she's running. If she decides to run, he won't stand in the way. If she decides not to run, he will.

February 7, 2014 at 7:39 am | Reply
  49. tet1953

lol Imagine Biden running, and winning the nomination. The Clintons would have to go out and campaign for him.

February 7, 2014 at 7:38 am | Reply
    • Furball

Conservatives would love it if Biden got the nomination

February 7, 2014 at 9:25 am | Reply
  50. Solomon Walker

He's struggling now to remember what to say before the camera, especially without cussing about the experience. There comes a time in every man's life when they need to remember there are women on Earth. Hello. We're here and we need to be president. Joe's had his time in our nation's capital. Time for Joe to retire and enjoy his life and let others that have genuine passion for these things to step in.

February 7, 2014 at 7:35 am | Reply
    • Furball

I agree Biden shouldn't run. Unless there really comes out someone much better I plan to vote for Hillary. But to say women need to be president is dumb. Nobody (including a group of people) need to get any one particular job. You get it like everyone else – if you can sell it better than the other person and/or are liked better than the other person.

February 7, 2014 at 9:27 am | Reply
    • Phil in KC

I have no problem with a woman being president. If a woman gets the nomination, I will vote for her. But the idea of voting for a woman, just for the sake of electing a woman? No. She needs to earn it, just like any man. In the primaries, I will vote for the person that most closely mirrors my stand on the issues. If that's Hillary – or some other woman – great, they'll get my vote. But if that person is a man, he will get my vote.

February 7, 2014 at 9:31 am | Reply
    • TropicMoTown

Well said....it's time for a woman President and we have so many great candidates RIGHT NOW.

February 7, 2014 at 9:33 am | Reply
    • Nwabudike Morgan

Hello yourself Solomon. Women do exist and it would be nice.to have one as President, but it has to be for the right reason. I'm not going to vote for someone just because they wear a skirt and have certain private parts. Nobody is entitled to the Presidency and the office is too important to become an affirmative action program. You really want to help Hillary? Advocate her merits instead of her gender. Oh, and try not to blame all criticism on a misogynistic conspiracy. That was pretty embarrassing last time. For the record, I think Hillary would be a good president and ddon't have a lot of confidence in Biden.

February 7, 2014 at 10:46 am | Reply
  51. TeamCNNCNN

More now on NewDay – are you watching?

Happy Friday!
    Lola
    CNN VCM

February 7, 2014 at 7:33 am | Reply
  52. Kay

No reason?? How about "You'll be soundly defeated because nobody wants you as President, as has been proven in your failed bids in the past"? I'd call that a pretty good reason.

February 7, 2014 at 7:31 am | Reply
  53. John

Of course he's running. I agree with Bob Gates's assessment in his new book "Duty", wherein he says Biden hasn't made a correct foreign policy decision in the last 40 years. I"m a Republican, but I'd take Hillary any day over Biden and his cocky and arrogant attitude.

February 7, 2014 at 7:28 am | Reply
  54. Frank

With half the voters being brainwashed liberal kids just out of our communist colleges where they indoctrinate, not EDUCATE them. Barney Fife would have a good shot at getting elected. Go ahead and run Biden, the liberals would vote for Joseph Kony, the mass murderer before they would vote on a republican who actually has the experience and education to run the biggest corporation on the planet. The USA. They will vote in washed out women and community organizers to manage America, about par for brainwashed lemmings.

February 7, 2014 at 7:19 am | Reply
    • luckjoe

I agree with you 100%.

February 7, 2014 at 8:30 am | Reply
  55. Barry Obiden

I almost forgot.....Joe Biden......BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

February 7, 2014 at 7:16 am | Reply
  56. TeamCNNCNN

Good morning and happy Friday!

Love all the comments here. Thanks for posting and keep 'em coming, while you stay tuned for Kate's interview this morning.

Lola
    CNN VCM

February 7, 2014 at 7:16 am | Reply
  57. CJak11

It's too funny, I hope he does run.

February 7, 2014 at 7:14 am | Reply
  58. HolyGrail

Well, maybe if we factor in age and cognitive skills, maybe not.

February 7, 2014 at 7:12 am | Reply
  59. serious?

Is uncle Joe seriously thinking about running? Obama has had to keep this guy hidden from the media since 2008 because he's a liability. And people though Cheney was a gaff machine...

February 7, 2014 at 7:12 am | Reply
  60. Richard Wynn

Biden, is, and always shall be, the biggest moron that ever became Vice President. He is always been a complete joke.

February 7, 2014 at 7:07 am | Reply
    • Dazzler

Yeah, right. And Dan Quayle was a genius.

February 7, 2014 at 9:12 am | Reply
  61. IDC

I think Joe should wait until summer of 2016 to decide. Give it two years to think about it Joe!

February 7, 2014 at 7:03 am | Reply
  62. Jason

Bahahahah! I can think of MANY reasons Biden shouldn't run.

February 7, 2014 at 7:00 am | Reply
  63. marv

No reason not to run.....except, the American public knows what kind of moron you really are, and would rather vote for pretty much anyone but you. And Obama, again.

February 7, 2014 at 7:00 am | Reply
    • mirageseekr

A vote for Biden would be a vote to continue to expand the surveillance state. As VP he most certainly knew what they have been up too.

February 7, 2014 at 10:31 am | Reply
  64. Andy

I've got a reason for you not to run. You will lose!

February 7, 2014 at 6:58 am | Reply
  65. Miguel Huenta regalia

Yes Uncle Joe is right. Being the dumbest man in American is no reason to be DQ'd for being POTUS. Loki who we have in their now

February 7, 2014 at 6:57 am | Reply
  66. Spgfld Tom

Biden/Sebelius '16............why stop the madness now!

February 7, 2014 at 6:55 am | Reply
  67. bilbfit

I think it would be best for the country if Biden ran as an Independent.

February 7, 2014 at 6:54 am | Reply
  68. matt

here is what I think is an obvious answer:
    this country needs healing, political fence mending, and above all, unity among its citizens.
    biden running is not part of that solution. It is my opinion that Biden running will continue the game of political brinksmanship that has kept America from reaching its full potential.

February 7, 2014 at 6:51 am | Reply
  69. Jeff Cohee

I know he's just a heartbeat away from the presidency now but I have a hard time taking the guy seriously. Not sure he's presidential material.

February 7, 2014 at 6:48 am | Reply
    • Truth Rules

You're not sure??? Good grief! What does it take anyway??

February 7, 2014 at 8:11 am | Reply
  70. OMG

You've got to be kidding? Joe Biden as President? Is it this bad?

February 7, 2014 at 6:48 am | Reply
  71. Kevin monroe

What about Robert Gates book where he says Biden has been on the wrong side of every issue for the last 30 years?

February 7, 2014 at 6:47 am | Reply
  72. meltemi

how about "I'll make whoever the republicans cough up look good" as a good reason?

February 7, 2014 at 6:46 am | Reply
  73. pourmonamiJC

I can think of one reason; you're too old!

February 7, 2014 at 6:42 am | Reply
  74. militaryman

Please, for the love of all that is holy, Don't run. We need a true leader to step forward. Politicians and family names, Bush, Clinton's, need not apply.

February 7, 2014 at 6:41 am | Reply
  75. Kim Nye

I think Joe Biden would be a great PRESIDENT!

February 7, 2014 at 6:39 am | Reply
  76. SpenderH

How about idiocy?

February 7, 2014 at 6:39 am | Reply
  77. DP

Of course he'll run. Whatever massive favor he cashed in to get the VP position wouldn't have been for nothing. And even if he doesn't think he has a snowball's chance, a run will get him lots of schmoozing in and increase his ability to demand pay days after the election, just like Newt Gingrich.

February 7, 2014 at 6:36 am | Reply
  78. Bilbo

For accuracy he should have stopped with "I can't think..."

February 7, 2014 at 6:35 am | Reply
    • mark ducharme

first funny reply. good on you

February 7, 2014 at 8:23 am | Reply
  79. Tyler

He's a nice guy, but he couldn't win an election unless he runs against weak opponents and/or his opponents are suddenly embroiled in a scandal. He's just not presidential enough. Dosen't know how to talk. Gaffes all the time. I know it's too early, but how is he gonna get down Hilliary's 72% ?

February 7, 2014 at 6:33 am | Reply
    • J Bradford

You mean the Robert Gates that championed the Afghanistan war? – the least popular war of all time (google it). I hope Biden tried to talk Gates out of the messes he got us into. I want someone in office who stands up to people like Gates.

February 7, 2014 at 8:34 am | Reply
    • Phil in KC

What you call gaffes I call speaking his mind. Personally, I like that.

February 7, 2014 at 9:33 am | Reply
  80. cnnbannedme

NOOOOOOOooooo, don't do it!! We've had quite enough of your policies.

February 7, 2014 at 6:29 am | Reply
  81. Juan Martinez

FIRST POST!!

February 7, 2014 at 6:29 am | Reply
  82. commojoe

Except that those who cross the Clintons, especially Hillary, end up dead, Joe.

February 7, 2014 at 6:28 am | Reply
    • Anthony

Uh correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Obama "cross" Hillary? Still alive and kicking. There is a reason people try to stick things to her and she just keeps coming up on top.

February 7, 2014 at 8:55 am | Reply
  83. Nick Juvonen

Nobody wants him as president. He's an absolute joke.

February 7, 2014 at 6:26 am | Reply
  84. Jake

Here are a few reasons. He is a complete fool. He will be 73 years old, Like he is going to be able to handle the stress even if anyone in his own party would vote for him, which they won't. Clinton is as corrupt as they come and with her quitting her job as secretary of state because of Benghazi and yes she did quit. Hilliary Quit-in is not the shoe in you think she is.

February 7, 2014 at 6:24 am | Reply
  85. vosey

Another lifetime career politician. Just exactly what we don't need.

February 7, 2014 at 6:18 am | Reply
  86. vosey

Another career politician! Just what we don't need.

February 7, 2014 at 6:17 am | Reply
  87. @RI_Roger

Not sure why this is breaking news; seems more like a teaser to get badly needed attention for a poorly produced morning program.... Love Kate, everyone else tries too hard and fails miserably.

In regards to the Vice President and other candidates over 70...too old to understand todays economy and the true needs of the majority of "work available" Americans. Tired of social issues trumping the economy, job creation and personal responsibility.

February 7, 2014 at 6:15 am | Reply
  88. ghgcvg

more important story...windows xp is dieing in two monthes 🙁 ` `

February 7, 2014 at 6:10 am | Reply
    • Truth Rules

It's not dying. Microsoft support is going away. XP will work fine – just don't use Microsoft applications... i.e. use Open Office instead of Microsoft Office. You'll be fine.

February 7, 2014 at 8:13 am | Reply
  89. Salade Legume

He doesn't have a snowballs chance.

February 7, 2014 at 6:06 am | Reply
  90. Bob

Great A Lame Duck VP...We Dont Need Him in the White House.....His Mouth will get him impeached after 6 months in Office.......

February 7, 2014 at 6:05 am | Reply