In today's edition of the "Good Stuff" a young boy warns his neighbors of trouble after a fire breaks out. CNN's Chris Cuomo reports.
Jonathan Bent, 8, jumped out of bed when his Tennessee apartment complex went up in flames from a neighbor falling asleep with a cigarette.
Firefighter helmet camera footage shows the terrifying flames but Jonathan ran from apartment to apartment making sure people got out.
When asked where he found the courage to go warn others, the boy responds, "I don't like people dying. I just want them to live."