Christine Romans is one busy lady! She co-anchors "Early Start" with John Berman weekdays at 4am ET, she is CNN's chief business correspondent and the host of "Your Money," CNN's Saturday business program airing at 9:30am ET.
Here, Christine shares 10 things you probably don't know about her:
1. I have been getting up before 3 am for five years
2. I feel like I have had jetlag for five years
3. My first job in business journalism was covering pork belly and hog futures
4. My first newspaper job was covering crime
5. I can't sleep on a plane
6. I avoid clichés like the plague
7. Je parle Francais
8. I have covered 4 presidential elections at CNN
9. I learned how to speed read in sixth grade
10. Olivia Munn’s character in The Newsroom is based on me
See Christine's journey to discover her family history at CNN.com/Roots
Got a money-related question? Want some [very] early morning tweets in your feed? Connect with Christine!
See more content from Christine on CNN.com/YourMoney.
She moved to New York last year for the launch of ‘New Day,” and for nine years before that, she was the co-host of “KTLA Morning News” in Los Angeles. We may have plucked her from the golden state, but don’t worry west coast fans, you can still see her weekdays at 8am PT!
Here, Michaela shares 10 things even her super fans might not know about her:
1. Firmly believe white chocolate is NOT chocolate
2. Snort when I laugh. It makes Indra giggle. Which in turn makes me laugh...and end up snorting again
3. Learned how to drive a snowmobile when I was about 8
4. Have worn/needed glasses/contacts since I was 7
5. Love train travel
6. Don't believe in regrets
7. LOVE foreign & classic films
8. Used to be afraid of dogs but thanks to a chow mix named Cody & a Maltese called Rocky I have seen the light
9. Was female athlete of the year my senior year in high school
10. Have performed 3 marriage ceremonies .... And one vow renewal... All for dear friends (above image is of former CNN'er Erica Hill and Dave Yount!)
See Michaela's journey to discover her family history at CNN.com/Roots
Connect with Michaela!
Read Michaela's piece in "Essence" about a wonderful discovery she made while searching for her birth father.
What great news – Kate Bolduan is pregnant!
“My husband and I are expecting our first child,” Bolduan shared on "New Day" Friday.
Bolduan and her husband, Michael Gershenson, a managing director in real estate at The Carlyle Group, have been married since 2010.
The baby is due in October.
“We finally are at a place where we are very excited to share the news with everybody,” Bolduan added.
Our co-anchor Chris Cuomo might be just as thrilled at the news as Bolduan.
He replied saying: “Uncle ‘Mo is ready to go. This is going to be great.”