Oftentimes, he can be seen covering across all CNN day parts, including anchoring Anderson Cooper's show "AC360" at 8pm ET. All of which confirms for us that John Berman does not sleep.
Here, John shares 10 things you didn't know about him:
1. I have been thrown out of Yankee Stadium
2. I am not related to Chris Berman
3. I have seen Barry Manilow in concert
4. I was embedded with the 3rd Battalion 2nd Marines for the invasion of Iraq
5. I have seen Milli Vanilli in concert
6. I was once Peter Jennings' head writer
7. Started dating my wife in college when she was a costumer for a musical I was in
8. It was a drag show
9. I have seen KISS in concert
10. I don't really like concerts
See John's journey to discover his family history at CNN.com/Roots
Connect with John!
When inspired, John does a segment at the end of '@THIS HOUR 'called 'Cable Outrage,' where he goes off on topics that irked him that week.
Here's one of our favorites on how John found out it's Daylight Saving Time (singular) and NOT Daylight Savings Time:
Have an idea for a 'Cable Outrage'? Tell John on Twitter using #CableOutrage!